PODCASTS

Jasmine has firsthand experience of moving to a new country and creating a business.

With the Migrants Footprints podcast she is bringing you the tales of heartache and celebration of first and second-generation migrant business owners and their turbulent, inspiring and often hilarious experiences in business Down Under.

Around 83% of migrant business owners got started only after moving to Australia.

So, what prompts these migrants to take that risk? Is it their only option to put food on the table or is it because of the wealth of opportunities this land presents? Come along, get answers, celebrate their success and prepare to be inspired.
SEASON 01
EPISODE 06
1HR 20MIN

Migrant Footprints: Jasmine Batra with Natasa Denman

Meet Natasa Denman, a young girl from Macedonia who moved to Australia in her teens without knowing a single word of English. She is now a published author of nine books. What’s more, she has helped over 300 people write their first books ever. Let’s hear about her voyage! 

#focusedandfabulous
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent cursus, enim at fermentum congue, diam mauris ullamcorper diam, eu elementum tortor . . .
Read More
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
SEASON 01
EPISODE 05
1HR 20MIN

Migrant Footprints: Jasmine Batra with Thai Ngo

Meet Thai Ngo, who arrived at a young age from Vietnam. After spending a large part of his career working with the top 5% of people, he now helps the other 95% of people who are not recognised as the top talent. Join me as we step this sojourn!

#eclecticandenterprising
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent cursus, enim at fermentum congue, diam mauris ullamcorper diam, eu elementum tortor . . .
Read More
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
SEASON 01
EPISODE 04
1HR 20MIN

Migrant Footprints: Jasmine Batra with Katherine Teh-White

Meet Katherine Teh-White, founder and CEO of Global Consultancy Futureye.While she was born here, she spent the first 6 years of her life in Malaysia. She is now the Victorian ambassador for gender equality and is included in the Victorian women’s honour roll for her work in women’s rights. Let us take a stroll in her shoes as we listen to her heart-warming journey together! 

#diligentanddetermined
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent cursus, enim at fermentum congue, diam mauris ullamcorper diam, eu elementum tortor ...
Read More
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
SEASON 01
EPISODE 03
1HR 20MIN

Migrant Footprints: Jasmine Batra with George Tsitsis

Meet George Tsitsis, a farm boy from Greece who came to Australia when he was 8-years-old. He grew up in a small village of 130 people and a few sheep. Now he is a highly successful strategic sales consultant who has help build, grow and pioneer some of Australia’s largest technology companies. Join me in as we track back and uncover his marvellous journey together!

#crazyandcourageous
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent cursus, enim at fermentum congue, diam mauris ullamcorper diam, eu elementum tortor . . .
Read More
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
SEASON 01
EPISODE 02
1HR 20MIN

Migrant Footprints: Jasmine Batra with Alma Besserdin

Meet Alma Besserdin, who came to Australia from Bosnia in her late 20’s escaping a war zone. Today she is an Australia Day ambassador, Founder & Director of Wimmigrants and has helped over 2,000 women reach their career aspirations. Join me in her stride as we discover her journey together!

#adventurousandadaptable
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent cursus, enim at fermentum congue, diam mauris ullamcorper diam, eu elementum tortor . . .
Read More
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
SEASON 01
EPISODE 01
1HR 20MIN

Migrant Footprints: Jasmine Batra with Liz Volpe

Meet Liz Volpe, a young girl from England who came to Australia on a working holiday as a 21-year-old backpacker. She started a working career here with commission only sales jobs. She has raised $150 million for Australian and international charities. As the founder of Project Gen Z she now runs a Social Impact enterprise running entrepreneurial workshops for young people. Let’s take few steps in her footsteps as we hear her incredible journey together! 

#boldandbrilliant
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent cursus, enim at fermentum congue, diam mauris ullamcorper diam, eu elementum tortor . . .
Read More
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

    cross